- Chair-lady : Virginiah Wainaina
- Secretary : Grace W. Wachiuri Mwangi
- Treasurer : Margaret W. Ndung’u
- V/Chair-lady : Faith Muriithi
- V/Secretary : Anne Ndiritu
To unite women and girls of PCEA Zimmerman in the dedication of their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ trough worship, Fellowship and service.
“To be an inclusive Christian Women organization that empowers women to transform society”.
“To holistically empower Christian Women enabling them to effectively transform the society through worship, fellowship, networking, partnerships, advocacy, communication, mobilization of resources, research and training based on Christian values”.
- To enhance spiritual maturity in Christ of women and girls;
- To empower women and girls and to prepare them to effectively play their roles in the family, Church and society;
- To develop leadership qualities and skills for women as well as mentoring girls in leadership;
To build and develop capacity of women and girls through training, skills enhancement to enable them to transform the society.
Admission is open to all committed Christian women and girls between age 20-55 years old, who are active communicant of the church and have No questionable character and who choose to abide by the constitution