11th day of April 2021 REFLECTION
Assured of God’s Love
God’s motivation to offer Christ on the cross was love. Christ’s endurance on the cross was due to love He has for us. God’s love is not limited and never fails. It’s accessible to all who choose and accept to be children of God. Through Christ’s sacrifice on the cross, we have the gift of grace that qualifies us as children of God.
The sacrifice at the cross gives us a new identity. The right to become children of God. As Children of God:
- Our self-worth is drawn from God’s love.
- God identifies and affirms us through salvation.
- Through Christ we have victory over sin.
- We have love for others and are set apart for good deeds.
- Have confidence in God to overcome all overcame just as Christ did.
Eld. Isaac Gitau Njoroge