To be a church school that fulfills the great commission through true service to God and humanity.
To provide a conducive and enabling environment for teaching and learning the word of God, and to support: moral, social and physical growth of the church school children.
To foster growth and development of the child in a Christian environment.
- To sensitize the children so that they may have a lasting enthusiasm to hear and learn the word of God throughout their lives.
- To develop a holistic child who is socially, morally and spiritually able to fit and live in any community
- To develop children who respect and obey authority as well as care for the environment
- To recruit and sustain team of teachers who are able to handle the increasing number of children in our parish.
- To develop biblical teaching materials which are creative and relevant.
- To appreciate and embrace the role of parents in parenting.
Church school choir